hope is a word and .............

Sunday, 1 November 2009

babysitter for my man

another night ...another fight
another day....another fight
I hate my stupid...crazy life!
you call this ''LOVE''
what part!!!
all you do is cry and shout...
I hate myself
I want to go
is my heart who wont let go!
the walls are thin and I can here..
he lays alone full of sad tears
he mumbles words ...but with no hate
but way I hate?
do I steel care?
way God you send these man to me?
aaa? tell me ! ....i cannot here!!!
do you want me relly here?
please send me on the other side
please send me HOME...coz i cant stand...
were is the man I meet ?
what have I done to him?
were i went wrong ?...please help me!
I hope...so I don't see the one in front!
he kills my soul
shoots down my love
he needs a BABYSITTER...not a woman to love!!!
he calls my name...but i wont here
I just don't care...hes tears mean fear
the fear of loss i will not stand
hes scared he'll loose me after all...my words mean s**t
and my answers only giving me regrets!
he calls my heart a stone....and that I am not a human anymore
what can I say?.......hes just start to cry again.

0 comments: