I need my drug
but he's not here
I want hes voice...I cant here...
I want his lips ...I want to feel
he gives me flowers that smell of him
I want to kiss them to feel him
I want him always to be near
so that I now my love is here...
my heart is small and very tight
to fit him all in her inside...
it hurts allot when hes away
my mind is running were he stays
who is with him and what he does
I can imagine ...but I dont!
he left his soul with me
hes passion lives with me
I know hes main...because I feel him.
hes smiles... are just like happy pills for me
he gives me kisses... with them he kills me!!!
Monday, 2 November 2009
thinking of U
Posted by GIOCONDA at 07:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment